Accredited Training Organisation Listing (ATOs)
The organisations listed below are accredited by APM Group to provide training and examinations in Project, Programme and Portfolio Offices (P3O).
Training organisations are listed alphabetically. Click on the company name for contact details and further information:
- Adaptive Frameworks - Australia
- AFA - UK, Poland, Netherlands, Romania, Global
- Aikona Management Ltd - Face to face: worldwide operating from UK / Distance Learning: worldwide (on-line, CD and paper)
- Apollo Consulting Group Inc. - China/Asia
- Aspire Europe Limited - UK, Europe and Global
- Beijing WowProject Management Consulting Co.Ltd - China
- Capgemini - Around the world
- Carnegie Business Training & Development - Scotland, UK
- Centrum Rozwiazan Menedzerskich SA - Poland
- COPARGO GmbH - Germany
- Demos Group - France
- Getronics Consulting Educational Services - Netherlands
- GXO Change Pty Ltd - Australia
- Hedeman Consulting - Europe inclusive Eastern Europe and Turkey
- ILX Group Plc - UK, North America, South America, Europe, Baltic's, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- Info Spec Sdn Bhd - Asia, Australasia
- Insights International BV - Netherlands, Germany, Europe
- Lucid IT - Australia
- Maven Training Limited - UK, Middle East, Europe, USA
- NES Aim Academy - UK, Global
- NSW Department of Education and Training - Australia
- Oppidum BV - Netherlands, Belgium, Germany
- pearcemayfield - Global
- PMPartners Pty Ltd - Australia, NZ, Asia, Global
- Project Power Consulting Pty Ltd - Australia
- QA - UK
- SCOLL Methods - London, South East, Hong Kong, Mainland China
- Shanghai Information Training Center (SITC) - China
- Snap-Tech (Pty) Ltd - South Africa, Global
- Tanner James Management Consultants - Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia & UK
- Technix-Pro Systems Consulting Ltd - Hong Kong & Guang Dong
- Yellowhouse Pty Ltd - Australia
- Yihe Yuan Tong (Beijing) International Education & Technology Ltd - China
- ZhongZhiHuiJu International Education & Technology (Beijing) Ltd - China
Important Message to All Candidates!
If you are thinking of taking a training course we strongly recommend that any training you receive is through an ATO.
Only ATOs and their authorised affiliates have licenses to offer training courses that incorporate official OGC trademarks, brands and copyright material.
These ATOs have been fully accredited by APM Group. The accreditation process involves a rigorous assessment of the organisation's management systems, course materials and trainers, assuring the quality of training provided.
Organisations offering training who are not accredited may be in breach of Intellectual Property law.
Please do not support illegal use of copyright material.